Helleren & Bivuakk
Now we are into the minimalist's choice. With light weight and small packing volume, a TARP is a perfect alternative. Use it as protection against rain at night or when the weather changes quickly on your way out. With a TARP, the nature experience becomes something completely extra. It's the closest you can get to sleeping under the open sky other than sleeping directly under the open sky.
NORTENT has produced two different models of TARPs, Helleren and Bivuakk. Where Bivuakk is a three in one solution.
Helleren is a simple but at the same time very well thought out tarp, there are many hours of evaluation behind this tarp. How do you make a tarp that justifies a higher price than normal TARPs for SEK 399? It all comes down to durability, function and weight.
Bivuakk is a three in one solution. Use it as a tarp, tent or front yard extension. Bivuakk has a fireproof chimney bypass and buckles to mount an inner tent. Imagination is what limits the areas of use Bivuakk can be used for
- Fireproof chimney bypass (Bivuakk)
- Sturdy fastening straps (no eyelets)
- Dyneema reinforcements at all attachment points
- Loops for hanging clothesline
- Packed together in a sewn-on packing bag (=no lost bag)
- Catenary cut (Helleren) distributes the force more evenly across the tarp, which makes the tarp easier to keep stretched, while making the tarp quieter in the wind.
Let the imagination flow
We have tried tarps of different brands and in different materials, we will not say that NORTENTs Helleren is best. But what we can say is that Helleren is a very reliable wear wolf that can provide quick protection without the hassle.
Helleren and Bivuakk are manufactured in Sil nylon with reinforcements of Dyneema at all points where high stress resistance is a must, i.e. at the attachment points. This role to distribute the forces evenly over The sil nylon from Dyneemat plays an important role in the lifespan of the tarp. Sil nylon as is known, is a flexible material that can be stretched and stretched without being deformed, i.e. it regains its shape. This in turn means that the forces passing through the material are absorbed by a damper"The sil nylon" like a rubber band. So instead of getting a hard jerk in the material, you get soft jerks. Then add that The sil nylon already has a high tear strength, you have a durable alternative that will last for many years.
Accessories / Details
- Dyneema reinforcements at all release points
- Smart storage pockets for storm lines to avoid tangles
- Built storage bag
- Loops for clothesline
- Easy / lighter / easiest.
- Takes incredibly small space in the package